Mittwoch, 04. Oktober 2017 15:01
Palladio-bench Release 4.1
The Eclipse Neon and Oxygen-based Palladio-Bench release is available now.
Palladio-Bench 4.1 Release
Palladio is a software architecture simulation approach which analyses software architecture for performance bottlenecks, scalability issues, reliability threats, and allows for a subsequent optimisations.
The most important new features and improvements of Palladio-Bench 4.1 include:
- Support for Eclipse Neon and Eclipse Oxygen
- Completely new set of graphical editors based on Eclipse Sirius
- More extensive use of names instead of ids
- Better synchronization between model and diagram
- Allocation editor shows unassigned elements
- Assembly editor supports architectural templates and QoS annotations
- Repository editor supports data types
- Resource environment editor supports nesting and drag-and-drop
- SEFF editor supports ResourceCall in InternalAction
- SimuCom supports that active resources with processor sharing have more than one instance
- Simulizar simulations can be stopped
As usual, Palladio-Bench is free for download. All sources are publicly available and licensed under EPL version 1.0.
Technical release notes are accessible from the developer wiki: Palladio-Bench 4.1 Release Notes.