Montag, 06. August 2012 20:53
Palladio 3.3.1 Service Release
New Palladio-Bench service release available for free download.
The Palladio open source project is proud to announce the latest release of Palladio-Bench. Palladio-Bench 3.3.1 is a service release with dozens of improvements. As always, Palladio-Bench is free for download and available under EPL.
Stability improvements and bugfixes include:
- Fixed a bug where PerOpteryx failed if design decision file has not been opened before starting the optimization because it cannot load the design decisions file
- Fixed interest rate calculation in PerOpteryx Cost solver
- Fixed error message when inserting a VariableUsage to a SetVariableAction in a SEFF diagram
- Fixed bug where VariableUsage / Characterizations were not displayed at various parts of models
- Fixed broken latency simulation that was broken due to refactorings and small improvements
- Big RD-SEFFs can now simulated (was not possible before due to 64k method size limit of Java)
- Fixed bugs concerning stackframe values and generated event simulation java
For further details, please refer to the technical release notes Palladio-Bench 3.3.1 in the Pallado Developer Wiki.
By: Klaus Krogmann